Sunday, January 24, 2016

    So this past week I found out that it's that time when we sign up for AP exams again. AP stands for advanced placement. This year I will be taking the AP psychology one and I'm kinda nervous about it even though I am doing good in the class. I have taken a couple of the exams before. I don't know if you have taken one, but they can be very stressful because they are timed and I felt very rushed during them. My goal on the exam is to get at least a 3, which I think I can do because I feel way more confident on this one. Right now we are getting ready to take a test on ch.11 which is the intelligence unit. I'm really excited about our next chapter which is developmental. We have a project during this unit and we have to work with children between the ages of 3-8. My mom does daycare so I am going to pick a couple of them to ask the questions to and finish the tasks. I'm very curious to see the difference in responses between the age limits. I'm doing the project with a friend so I'm hoping that goes smoothly. I need to sign up soon or I will not be able to take the exam which would be devastating because I have been putting so much work into this class since the beginning. The cost of it is $50 which is kinda expensive, but if it gets me out of the class in college it is a win win because it cost way more for a credit in college. I took the AP chemistry exam last year, but I got a 2 on it and I needed at least a three for credit. Even though I will have to take it again for my major in college it will be a lot easier that time around because I will not have to learn as much because I already have. I really enjoy learning psychology because it is so interesting. I have found myself lately using psychology vocab words during the day. Which is good because I will remember them better for the AP exam. 



No comments:

Post a Comment