Monday, January 4, 2016

I'm very overwhelmed right now, first day back from winter break not knowing how to get back in the groove of things. Break was awesome first Christmas then New Years no way to top that. I did get tickets to the stadium series wild game which is in February and I had no idea I was getting them. I am going with my two cousins, sister and mom.  Not ready for school, but I do graduate in less than 6 months and I still feel like a five year old and don't know what to do next. After graduation Winona is the next step, but who knows things change all the time. Once I was planning to go out of town with my dad down to Missouri and I came home from school to find out that my uncle has unexpectedly passed away. One thing that keeps my mind of things would definitely be photography. I love taking pictures and coming up with creative ideas and angles. I have taken a few photography classes through my school and being able to develop my own pictures in the dark room is one of the most rewarding things. My favorite picture I have taken is a picture of a metal flower and then we were able to take the negative of the picture so it turned out that the blacked turned white and the white turned black. I also love taking pictures during holidays like Christmas we had family over and I took a lot of pictures to capture the moments. My favorite one has to be the one of my aunts puppy opening her first present ever. She had a thought time to begin but it got better from there. After that she took a couple of other people's gifts which was pretty funny, but at least she didn't break anything. I hope to keep on with pictures as a hobby throughout my life. Maybe in college they will have a photography class or a photograph minor which I would be very I interested in. This would expand my knowledge on photography and make me become even better. Another thing I love is working with children even though they can be hard at time to handle that's alright. I babysit a lot and it's always a fun time and I love watching how excited they are to see me when I get to their house. I babysit mostly for the same family's so they really get to know me which is what I love about it. 


1 comment:

  1. Amy, It might be interesting if you explore some of your photographs and talk about how you composed them in this blog--that would be a way to explore what you are passionate about, and it might help you figure out if that is something you want to focus on in the future.

    ReplyDelete